Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Survived Magstock

Well, it's over...I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I did both at various points yesterday! First of all, the bands were just amazing. They really gave it their all, even though the turnout was way less than spectacular. And they sounded fantastic. We got to hear PJ's band for the first time, and they were very, very good and I'm not just saying that because he's my son! They were very well received by the audience, judging by the screaming, so it's not just me. I'm just sorry my camera doesn't survive for more then 10 minutes off life support, so I couldn't take any pictures. There was supposed to be someone filming it, but like many people who said they'd help out, he didn't show up. It's so hard to plan something like this on a Saturday, during the summer...there are just so many other things going on for people to do, it's hard to convince them that they should come to yours. Oh well.

So now I have the week off from Second Cents (not that I work that much there anyway!) and I am going to use it to catch up on all the sewing and cleaning I didn't do for the past couple of weeks!

And then I am going to make many, many ribbon shirts. Looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hey Girlfriend,
Yes, you survived!! and from everything I hear, the concensus is y'all (yous guys) did a bang up job.
Now get sewing those ribbon shirts, no rest for the weary.
:-P**