Thursday, November 15, 2007

Come to the Open House!

If you live in RI or eastern CT, you might want to check this out! This little guy is something I made, but it's not just my stuff at the Open House; at least 8 other artists will be selling their creations this weekend! Directions are on my website .

It seems like it's been forever since I did a Christmas show, though really it's only been a few years; since I took the tailoring job and didn't have time to sew anything fun. I have missed it so much, and it's brought me a lot of joy to be able to be creative again. But as I told Carol, now that the floodgates are open again, new ideas and designs come to me on a daily basis and I just don't have enough hours in a day to make them all a reality! So this is why I need to be working on next year's show beginning right after this one. But like all the people who say they're going to start their Christmas shopping in January, it never seems to work that way for some reason! I did sign up for another show in December 8, at the Charlestown School, and there were a couple more local ones I would have liked to do but they're full now. All the more reason to think about next year's season!

No comments: