Monday, December 10, 2007

The Food Pantry Benefit Show....

...was the success I had not dared to hope it would be. We collected a massive pile of food, and everybody seemed to have a good time. Especially "It Was The Best Of Times", who after their set had a line of people wanting to buy CDs and T-shirts. They're an excellent band, fronted by someone who can only be described as a hot chick with a lot of talent. Recipe for success. I hope Decorus Mens gets back in the studio soon to record some more tracks, because a couple of the best ones exist only on my computer because I videotaped them, and they really should be available for mass consumption.

Anyway, the holiday shopping bug has yet to bite me. I should probably be concerned, as Christmas is right around the corner, but I just can't seem to muster any level of stress about it. I'll be sorry later I know. Mom keeps going out shopping and coming home with nothing, but in between it all has managed to get most of her shopping done. I think she does most of it online, all the trips to the stores are just because she likes to get out! Not me, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when I anticipate not having to leave the yard at all. I live for those days!

No comments: