Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Knew It Was Going To Be A Good Day....

...when I woke up and JUUUUdy Tenuta was on my TV. If you start out the day laughing like a fool, it just has to put you in a good frame of mind to deal with whatever CRAP comes your way today! If you have not experienced Judy Tenuta, look her up on YouTube. I haven't seen her recently, but her stuff from the 80's just never gets old.
Also knew it was going to be a good day because I am migraine-free after three days *sigh of relief*. It's like having three days of dark, miserable, soul-sucking rain and then on day four the sun comes out. I don't get them like some people--no nausea, flashing lights, and I don't have to confine myself to a dark soundless room--but they're bad enough. I do get some symptoms I've never heard anyone else describe though; at the end of a migraine I am simultaneously beset by the desire to sleep for several days straight, and the compulsion to consume everything in my path. All that hit me last night, so I knew the end was in sight.

No comments: