Monday, August 4, 2008

Mary and Laura Ingalls....

...were never as cute as these little blue-eyed beauties! Their grandmother commissioned me to make them prairie dresses for their hometown's upcoming 175th anniversary parade. It was a hot sticky day (again) when they came for their fitting, but they were just such good sports about trying on their dresses!

I have been just swamped with projects that all have to be done by mid-August! How come everything happens at once? I also have a little sundress and head garland to make, a Victorian vest for Josh the artist ( he's going to paint a self-portrait in Victorian garb...I already made the shirt), three ribbon shirts for the powwow this coming weekend, and another fancy regalia for Bella similar to this one that I just finished:
Only in shades of purple. I have only managed to progress through the design stage, and it's supposed to be completed by Friday. Good luck to ME.

No comments: